Sunday, June 10, 2012

June.

Trying to act art-sy.
heh.

Updates for the week!
Work has been alright,
crapping with ojiamin, talking about seriously anything and everything!
And, we can be super random lol.
And and, we sing almost every sentence we say.
And and and, I like to disturb her, yes.
So... work's quite enjoyable to me! haha.
Just that sometimes, I can't help but to feel... like a robot,
and if we are all going to be robots in the future.
:/
Also, because of my working life,
I am not updating as often! Please pardon me!
I am trying my best!

Movie this week at Suntec's WE Cinema, thanks to Allen.
It's Dolphin Tale!
Nice:) Touching to see how friendship developed between a child and a dolphin.
Visit SeeWinter !
Plus, you get to hear I'm Yours in the movie!
Safe by Westlife neh.

At first we couldn't find the legendary Tower 3 LOL.
Had to walk out to find our way before realising there was a linkway!
On the way back, couldn't figure out why we missed it.
Reached home super late!

Anyway, we went gym this week! :)
First step to a healthy lifestyle.
The most hysterical moment was when,
we couldn't find the way into the hotel!
I couldn't imagine us calling Allen/Sean to ask,
"How do we go into the hotel?"
Can you totally imagine that??!
Fortunately we were spared of that as we found our way.
And that's after walking to and fro haha! 
She's one whiny kid sia haha.
Keeps talking to herself (cos I'm forcing her into this gym thing) while we were there.

If you realise, we aren't good with directions are we? :x
---
"yall go first, yall go first, yall go first, yall go first,..."
"no no no no"

"ya bo seh yo?"
"uh-di-yah"
"....." *loss for words due to limited korean*
"okay look at your clock and countdown together k."

That's how we are haha!
Funny things that happened at work this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment