Saturday, June 30, 2012

Audrey Jerald Minhui ZJ: Tags Replied! (:

Audrey:
  • haha I think so too! this week 17hits from your blog!
  • yeah, decided :)
  • hehe thanks. seee got put in effort de okay!
  • hahaha. everythin deep, deep from my heart!

Jerald:
  • I only heard it from ojiamin recently! after which saw it on wan quan yu le!
  • oic. like the one in Monster video!
  • hahha. cute right the Cookie plushie!
  • yes he does, keep clickin! :)
  • Yes, it is! In the end you also never tag much regarding the post! Only tell me how to remove the highlights.

Minhui:
  • Haha got cry? :P

ZJ:
  • Yes, I do. we still keep in contact! :)
  • Haha my mama random took de!
  • nope nope, haha okay la, we learn from each other!
  • hao hao! I shall go explore first!

No comments:

Post a Comment