Monday, December 31, 2012

再见台湾。

After a week of blogging everyday,
finally finished my Taiwan Graduation trip!
In case you have missed out any of the posts,

Here's a summary of the posts about my Graduation trip to Taiwan:

遗憾 about this Taiwan trip is that,
we didn't get to go the following places due to time constraint and they were quite out of the way.
1. Miramar Entertainment Park
Where we will see this Ferris Wheel!

2. 师大夜市!!

3. Mr J 餐厅
Opened by Jay Chou.
台北 不能说的秘密。

Some other etc stuff:
No 官财板 (maybe Im the only emo kiddo who didnt eat it)
Just let me live in denial that I never eat la k!
Never try 大肠包小肠!
Nevermind!
And I should have bought more dresses haha.
We didn't meet any celebrities on our few trips to 西门町..
but it's okay!

Okay this time it's for real,
再见台湾。
Finally closing the two tabs that have been opened in my Chrome till now:

我爱台湾!

那些年,我们一起去台湾

No comments:

Post a Comment