Saturday, December 22, 2012

@Jerald @Drey @Minhui: Tags Replied!

Hello to my 忠实 taggers :D

@Jerald: Haha few more posts to go! :) I want!!
haha right!!! I can also remember her face and all also. agreed! simple and yet delicious.
lol! i never thought about that until u mentioned it. yeah does look a bit like Jae Suk.
Good example? hahahah!
And you and Audrey really very funny sia.
Though I still think it's quite scary that u two read my blog at the same time. :O

@Drey: hahaha hospital... #justsaying la!
looks like young eldred right. when he was a little boy boy.
omg. it was five??? chin cha is a monster.
looking at you two MSN really make me :) -> :D
updated!
ya i guessed that's why i asked you righttt.

@Minhui: wo men dou miss taiwan!!! everything about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment