Thursday, October 1, 2009




i hv Children's Day present too! :p

There was an earthquake today!
Second time experiencing it ever since the first one last year...
I still rmb it was during Mrs Han's lesson.
Amanda was like, 'i feel my chair shaking. there's an earthquake!' or smth like that.
Brendon thot he was feeling sick, thus the giddyness.
Haha.

As for today,
At first i thot it was me havin some giddy spells as well.
I even asked myself, 'why am i shaking...'
Then went out to hav a look at the fish tank,
and it proved my hunch right.
earthquake!
:)

Watched 仙剑奇侠传's ending again cos i cant rly rmb alr.
Sad endings make me depressed.
Xiao yao was like asking Ling er to close her eyes and take a rest first,
promising her that he'll wake her up when they reach home.
Ling er din want to, cos she was dying and trying her best not to break her promise; not to leave Xiao yao behind...
and yeap.... i guess what happened in the end can be guessed and everyth.
Just that it's very touching ba..
(there's a xian jian qi xia zhuan 3?)

But then again,
there are so many shows i've yet to catch!
-fu qi you an kang
-ko 3
-meteor shower
-na yi nian xin fu de shi guang
-bi sai kai shi

tmr a&f ig camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment