Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy birthday JERALD chong!
Gahh. My blog is so deprived of pictures!


So i shall just post one for the sake of doing so!
I like stickers.
:D
WARNING: May be a lengthy post!

MINDS today!
So many ppl.
Audrey and I are egggggcited!
Went TP to return NewMoon and managed to borrow HP&the Deathly Hallows!
It's making me love the sch's library more and more.

Initially had to buy bread for Mum.
But in the end, the bread she wanted wasnt available at Tamp's outlet.

On my way to Safra,
I saw JIAMINNNN!
Cute ley she, cos she wasnt sure how to go Minds,
so d LUCKY her met me and we went in tgt! ^^
Then we met Minhuii & Allen.
Audrey came, we went in.

Ya and so everyone came after that.

While waiting for the others,
Audrey, Jiamin and I played Blokus.
Fun fun.

------> forgot to put this part in!
Played LiveBoats as well.
Haha.
We kept Sabo-ing Howcher for no particular reason.
In the end i think he only had one captain on the island or smth.
Purple is the best! Blessed by Audrey the winner the other time!
:D

Think we played Ugly Doll next ba.
Exciting!
I still cannot help, but grin to myself whenever i think of Howcher's and Jerald's faces when it was Audrey's(i think!) turn to flip over the card.
We were like about to snatch the card or something.
But in the end, it was not even a pair.
I bet my face had looked the same or something along that line.
Haha....

When Jiongzhen joined us for UglyDoll,
he was super fast!
很快进入状况u know..
I think he won, then Howcher?

We also played the Farm one.
Played with Michelle, Gina and Jacie the time we went Dhoby Ghaut's Minds hehe.

INTRODUCTION of the characters:
(Super cute!)

1. Jiamin as the Sheep.
Baa Baa" (think it sounds closer to Meiii Meii? oh whatever.)

2. Audrey as the Horse.
"Maa x3"
Must say three times somemore! Vry Funny cos hers is like
Horse = 马 = Ma
You know?

3. Michelle as the Frog.
"Croak" x3 also. (:

4. Howcher as the Rooster.
(i dno how to spell!)
"Cock cock kay?"
Looks so crude to me! x.x

5. Jiongzhen as the Cow.
"Moo Moo"

6. Jerald as the Owl.
"Hoot Hoot"

7. Me as the Mouse.
"Chi Chi"
(omg what was that?)

Jiamin always gets the same pair as other ppl.. ;D
I was beginning to add "Croaking" to everyone's animal.
And yay, i cleared the deck first! ^^

Ah bel lai le then we played Saboteur!
Nice nice.
Everyone joined in.
4 Saboteurs V.S. 6 Miners.
Howcher kept 'tao'ing Audrey's 'hua'.
But Audrey really very cute sia.
Can guess her identity by observing her.
Eldred looked really composed and quiet when he's playing.
Howcher had us fooled towards the end of a round when he placed a dead end omg.
Evryone = Shocked&Stunned.
Zui hui yan xi de shi ta haha.

It's kind of fun when many ppl are playing cos it's difficult to know who's who.
(Apart from Audrey :p)
Had to leave at 5 to meet Yb and get home.
But she couldnt meet me in the end.
So i went to her place instead,
since i was alr in the area!

Gina's bday is coming!
Guess I'll end here?

:)

-Edit.-
Audrey sent me some photos so i shall put here!

No comments:

Post a Comment