Friday, October 30, 2009

Someone asked me today,
"If you were to see your pet fish lying on the floor, what would you do?"
I replied,
"See if it's dying and put it back into the tank."
Then the reply was,
"So why arent you picking up the leaves on the ground and putting them back on the trees??"
Get the joke?
Nevermind.
Haha i just think it's super random and extremely funny.

Another asked, upon seeing this lady wearing all White,
"What would you do if you were to see someone like this at night?"
Without thinking along that line,
but somehow thought it was about smokers,
I told my gf,
"Walk away quickly, in other words, kuai dian zou diao."
Realising it was like, 牛头不对马嘴,(alright i must continue typing in English)
My gf and I burst into laughter.

That ends my story,
It's a love story baby just say it again...

No comments:

Post a Comment