Friday, October 9, 2009

半情歌

Two authorities from MOS came again ytd.
Glad that the service was alright.
However, realisation of the hole on my apron made created a little trouble.
I admit it was a mistake on my own part.
I should have worn the one Allan gave to me the previous day.
:/

Well well ...
Audrey, Mabel, Andrew & Jerald came!

Shocked.
Surprised.
Superb.

Hehe. I really did not expect them to come.
Moreover, the last them they went Tpy was like, p6 - sec1?
Happy to see them.
They lunched at MOS; hot terichi! haha.

Tianyi and Shiyin also came to MOS!
Haha.
When Tianyi saw me, she was like really shocked.
It was then i realised i could actually get staff discounts for ppl i know, whom lunched at MOS.
:x

I found out how i can spend my one hour break without always thinking what to do.
Reading! haha
读书 does not equals to 读故事书
Currently into New Moon.

We also went to the HDB, Housing Block.
Saw this huge map of Singapore!
The few of us were like scrutinizing, trying hard to find our where our homes are located.
Discovered the distance Michelle travels to sch every day is twice of mine!
Anyway, the people there must have found us really weird,
like, what the five kids doing here...
Perhaps trying to get a house together or something.
Haha.

Though i hv said this before, I shall say it again.
Our class ppl are really "on".
Thanks for dropping by! ^^

There was also this episode whereby,
Aunt Doris thanked me in Jap,
"arigato"
So i was like,
"do itashimashite" (sp?)
Anyway, that was wht Rachel taught me, which meant "you're welcome" in jap.
Aunt Doris actually replied me,
"Mmm zai Mmm zai, wo bu zhi dao ...!" (hokkien w chinese and slang!)
haha she even smacked my butt omg!
She sure is cute and funny!

Oh then i also hv to teach HongXiang cashiering duties towards the later part of the day.
I think im not even fit to teach him haha.
So many things i still hv to learn and everything...

I hv to work next tue and thurs. Shirlyn hopes i can go back to help.
Only realised 13 = Tues.
So later i hv to inform her....

Ban qing ge playing on my playlist.
Emo song haha.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment