Thursday, December 30, 2010

4 Pros Outing!

Tuesday
4 Pros outing!
We finally met after so long!!!
Missed them so much.
Met for dinner at TPY's Pizzahut.

Passed Gina and Michelle Rachel's presents to them.

We spent the first half an hour or so finding Michelle's bro book.
Geronimo Stilton or something.
The mouse one?
Yep it's him.
Michelle's bro so cute!
It was the last book of Book no.44
So he tried to hide it somewhere and
SO THAT his sister can help him get it when she goes to Popular.
Unfortunately, he couldn't really recall where was the place he hid it.
And the 4 of us couldn't find the book.
4 18yr olds finding a 10 year old book.
Haha how cute is that.


So while they were deciding what to eat,
I busied myself with taking pictures!:D


Jacie rebonded her hair!!
更漂亮了!
Very nice.
I'm really envious.
In comparison to my frizzy and curly hair.

Yes, I need to cut my hair.
But I'll wait till CNY is almost here.
Then dye it as well:)
Kill 2 birds with one stone.
Meanwhile, please bear with my unkempt messy hair!


The Pizzahut seemed to know us.
It was playing songs of OUR GENERATION.
sounds old eh?
But really!
Songs like:
(see how many u identify with!)
.My Happy Ending
.Tongue Tied by Faber Drive!
.When I'm with you
.When you're gone
.Big girls don't cry
.Two is better than one (HAHA the one that kept getting stuck while playing!)

Gina dyed her hair RED.
Why is so many people dying their hair red these days?

We were like discussing how inactive we are in FB.
Then it was very funny how everyone actually noticed I had started playing back PS.
They actually noticed the popups and everything.
I can imagine their faces when they saw,
"Huiqi has something to share with you etc etc"
Like, "Not again?!?"

Before we ate anything, I'll be like,
"WAIT! TAKE PICTURE FIRST!"
hahaha!

BEFORE

AFTER
Trying to ruining each other's soup with pepper.
The soup would be so much nicer if it was warmer!

Curry chicken thin crust!




I like this! 4 in one. and 4 of each! just nice for us.


Hawaiian. Have the cheesy thing inside.
As u can see from Michelle's leftover below:


Gina has a polaroid camera!!!
Envious.
A gift from her friends.
I like it. The photos look so Vintage.
I guess one isn't cheap?
Plus the cost of the films.
I heard there are those with HelloKitty frames.
AHHHHH! 怎么受得了?!!
Utterly bloated after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment