Monday, December 27, 2010

Acupuncture

I forgot to mention about the acupuncture session last Saturday.
Recently I kinda sprained my thigh & I cannot sit cross-legged comfortably like I always used to.
So mother brought me to acupuncture.
It was my 2nd time there.
The first time was because I sprained my ankle.

When it started, it was kind of uncomfortable.
After all, it has been a long time since I last did this.
And after the needles had gone in,
my right leg started to twitch uncontrollably by itself.
It wasn't painful.
But there was just this surge of emotions
and i cried hahahha.
Largely due to the twitching.
It was so weird!

I didn't dare to look when the sinsei put the needles in.
I'm not scared of the pain.
Just that I cannot bear to look at those needles poking through my skin.
Haha.

But I guess it did help.
Now I just need to let it rest....

No comments:

Post a Comment