Thursday, December 30, 2010

Jurong Swimming Complex

Okay I'd better start clearing up my posts.
Or else they'll start piling up and lagging behind....
So you can take ur time to finish reading all of them!
They will remain at the top for a while...

SUNDAY
2nd day of Christmas!
It was a packed day.

Catching my usual 十二生肖 at 8.30am.
First washing dad's car.
Then going tpy to run some errands.
Finally back home to have a quick lunch.
Then we set off!!!

TO JURONG SWIMMING COMPLEX.

that i've always been wanting to go!!!
我的第一次!

The weather was being sucha wet blanket.
Stormy clouds.
Little drizzles of rain.
:(
but it didn't dampen our spirits!
We decided to go on with the plan.

And dad actually got me a new pair of goggles just for this.
Camwhore!!! You can see that the sticker is still on hahaha
& u cannot see my pimples cos i have taken this picture in the sunlight:)

The previous goggles were all unusable cos we haven't gone swimming for ages!
:O
***
Skip skip skip!

Fortunately, when we had changed into our swimming costumes and everything,
IT STOPPED RAINING.
the clouds started to clear.
It was around 5pm then.
老天太疼我了:)

People who went:
Daddy
Mummy
Marcus
Kimberly
5 of us:)

Attractions there:
(similar to wild wild wet)
- Lazy River
- Tsunami Wave thing
- Playground for kids that we din go cos according to Marcus it was kinda dirty
- Giant slides!

You can skip the next part cos it's very long!
I wanted to write everything down so that I would rmbr.
Can read them if u wanna know wad it's like.
This is the Giant slide with 3 slides actually.
I secretly snapped some pictures hehe.
Not allowed to actually.

Yellow:
Very short. Individual. Cannot use float.
For someone like me who doesn't know how to swim,
it was kinda awful.
Cos when i came down, the speed was rather fast.
And i can feel water going in my nose.
鼻子进水 的感觉!
Okay u get wad i mean......

Purple:
The 2nd one that we tried.
Higher this time.
Must go with float.
At least I did not have to experience the awful nose thing again.
Windy inside hahahah.
When I came down,
I still got into the water even though i was on the float -.-

Blue:
Third one.
Highest of all.
Very long.
Must go with float also.
I was like cheering all the way with "wooooooo..."
And i got into the water AGAIN.
haiz.
mum said perhaps i held the 2 handles at the side too gently.
Or else I could have floated my way through without getting into the water like many other ppl.

Lazy River
Similar to Wild Wild Wet i guess.
It feels terribly fun with a float.
So must rent if u go ok! $3 for one. No time limit.
And sometimes there are currents in the water.
Yes like water currents.
That are very ticklish hahaha.

The one at the left is the Tsunami oneeee!
I really like this one.
I guess it only comes in a hourly-basis.
There would be waves and water splashing around.
We only rented one float for the 5 of us.
Cos the queue was so long! 排很长,又等很久。
每个人都不想还.
So contented with 1.
All 5 of us held onto 1 float.
And everybody seemed like they were fighting for survival.
Have "Titanic" feel!!!
Then the Lifeguards actually sounded their whistles at us cos we had so many people onto One pathetic float.
Super funny.

I like to sit at the very shallow part of the pool
and wait for the waves to hit me.
Like massage.
And the waves aren't very gentle de hor.
Need some resistance so that u won't topple.
Ok maybe i'm too exaggerated.
But that's what it felt like to me!

Group photo before we leave!

I'm the only one smiling with my teeth showing haiz.

Went to nearby ZiChar for dinner.
Another fatty fats meal.
I can feel my tummy growing already.

Personal Opinions:
I think it is more worthwhile than Wild Wild Wet.
$2 for an Adult ticket on a Sunday.
Usually is $1.80 i think.
There is no time limit.
Additional fees for the float. $5 deposit. When u return, u'll get back $2. So it's $3.
So $2 is security haha.
After that I really wished that I am someone who knew how to swim.
So sad......:(
Then it would be so easy for me to move in the water.
And I wouldn't find that 'water going into my nose' thing so bad.
BUT WE ALL ENJOYED OURSELVES:D
btw marcus and kimberly very brave la.
They went on the Yellow one twice.
And the Purple and Blue ones.
Mum and Dad waited in the pool for us to come down.
Papa tried the yellow one and he din like it too!
Thanks papa for bringing us thereee!
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment