Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Day!

SATURDAY!
New Song on the list: 当我知道你们相爱 by 何维健
他成熟了好多!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

12 days of Christmas:

On the first day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
A partridge in a pear tree.

On the first day of Christmas,
I went to TPY with my mum in the morning.
We had lunch at POLAR.
Quite nice.

Went to jiejie's place in the evening for dinnerrrrrr!
Good food was waiting for me.
Plus fats, pimples,
& KEEFE!

I didn't take any pictures after we started eating.
haha so no more pictures of nice food.

(i don't know why the font is screwed up. sorry!)
List of food:
1. Turkey
2. Honey Ham (Kimberly ate this pepper thing on it haha then she was so scared to take in all the other food. U know the spice that ppl put in 卤汁)
3. Jiam tao lou di lollol if u get wad i mean
4. MASHED POTATO. SUPER NICE. hv butter, mushroom and a little cheesy taste.
5. A lot of sauces.
6. Fruits.
7. Koniyaku Jelly
8. CHEESECAKE made by jiejie.
9. Icecream logcake from Swensens.

This is the start of weight GAINING exercise.

Kimberly went too!

My nephew Keefe!

& my dad at the back --"

So cute!!!

See!
He can even run after me in circles&circles lol.

lol ok. at least i have one decent photo of the food.
You can see Mr Mashed Potato here.
Oooh and I forgot Miss Wedges.
& that makes no.10 on the list!
On Mrs Ham, u can see the evil black little things.
One of which, Kimberly ate:(

Mamaaa!


Last photo before we left! With godmother and keefe!

No photos in between haha cos we were so caught up with talking and eating!
Jie fu, amanda and her family went as well!
Din caught any photos of them cos when they came, we had already started eating.

It was a fun day. And I enjoyed it.
:D

- but i'm sad that the words in between look awful:(

No comments:

Post a Comment