Thursday, March 10, 2011

Chef Daniel's Kitchen

Last Saturday my Ahbu brought me to a really nice place!
If not for her, I wouldn't have known such a place existed at Iluma.
Yes, Iluma!

Actually it seems like not many people knw about this place. (myself included)

Rooftop dining!
You can access the place through this ulu escalator @ 6th floor or take the lift.
It's called the Chef Daniel's Kitchen.
According to mama, the chef has appeared in 3 cai 1 tang before!
:O

There's even a stage for band performance!
Thurs, Fri and Sat after 8.30pm.

偷拍ing in progress! You can see a little bit of my hair at the side hahaha.
The ambience's really great:D I like.
High class feel.

Nice lighting. Fatty face! D:

We had the Executive Lunch set.
Then our soup came.........!
Pumpkin soup. Yeah I know it doesn't look tempting from the picture.
But it tasted kinda special, different from the pumpkin soup I've drank before.
Most importantly, it's warm!
:)

The delicious bread that came with the soup:)

Olive oil & Vinegar on the table.

My pasta with sauteed prawns^^

Mum's pasta with salmon.

Desert woohoo!

Yumyum.
See the pearl-like thing at the side?


OMG.
I REALLY LOVE THIS THING.
Firstly, what is this?
It tastes like lychee syrup wrapped in a very thin layer of flour.
Everytime I put it into my mouth,
and burst it with my tongue........
it's like WOAH WOAH WOAH.
I cannot stop laughing and zi-high for a while.
And to think that there were SEVEN on my plate.
It makes me super duper exhilarated.

Okay I think I am a weirdo. I think it's just me lah hahaha.

--------------------------------------------------

Holidays are here!
I guess I'll be playing less and working more!

And oh gosh, suddenly there seems to be a lot of things to do for mentoring as the semester is ending.........

I will blog abt chalet when Jiamin has uploaded the photos
:D

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment