Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Clarissa MY BFFL bday♥

Waited long enough for this!
Finally got the time to combine everyth and post them up! :D
I've revamped my blog a bit. (Still in progress ya!) Like the fresh look(:

22112009 Clarissa Kor's 17th Birthday!
On Sat, Adrian, Brendon and Derrick came to my house to get the cake ready!




My younger cousin, Kimberly took this video for us!


I got to take quite a number of pictures myself, cos i was doing nothing most of the time.
:x
Cos they are more pro in cooking hehe.
So i made myself useful by getting the things they need and taking pics!

Then on 22112009:


The pics are a bit blur..... :/


Final PRODUCT! ^^
They dont look that nice in d pics.. But they tasted rly great.


Then the VIP comes. Haha. Before that everyone was like, Omg omg. Can we let her come now?
Not sure if everyth was ready..



Brendon and Clar looked like they were taking pics like 恋空 -.-!


Ate a lot that day. Yum.

Okay below is a random pic!

I think very nice..... hahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment