Saturday, December 12, 2009

Eeeeeeeeee....
My com is spoilt.
At a time like this, when exams are over.... D:
:((((((((((
I hope my neighbour can help me.
I'm at the sch lib now.. :)) need to do my last psycho test.
FA project later!!

Exams are over! :D
Macro was alright.
FA..... Haiiiiiiiiissssss..
I did the balance sheet to show ONLY working cap, which is almost half of the marks gone.
At first, im still quite ok with that. Weird hor.
But when i thought it thru,
i realised i got a lot of other mistakes,
i tot the vehicle was fully depreciated cos i kept doing the useful life = 5 years thing.
-.-!
Ahh suan le, at least it's over...... yeah...
OB was ok too...
Biz stats ah, um kind of in a holiday mood alr so like that lor haha....

Ytd went to watch New Moon (!) with the 2Js: Jiamin and Jerald.
YES NEW MOON! Finally!
It's not bad, for someone like me who read the book. Hehe.
But in the movie, they portrayed the farewell between Bella and Jacob to be even more depressing.
Jacob like so sad.... :/
We literally walked thru all the 3 malls in tamp haha.
First to buy the bread i needed to get then our lunch!
Haha initially wanted to eat Subway.
But we were kind of rushing for time.
In the end, super budget!! :)
SUSHI ley haha.....

Later heading to TJ in the evening for Penguin's concert.
Umm... Oh ya!
Siokkhim msg us ytd then her way of typing so funny, never fails to make me laugh...
Haha...

I WANT MY COM BACK.
So weird to be blogging in sch...

No comments:

Post a Comment