Friday, December 18, 2009

Disney Princess ★

This is bad..
I'm stuck at my own blog listening to my music playlist. Ha ha.
I went to xia xue's blog ytd. It makes me want to go Disneyland quite badly.
Especially to take pictures with the mascots.
If possible, i want to take pics with all the Disney princesses!




Which is your favourite?
My favourites are The Sleeping Beauty and The Swan Princess. :>

Sadly the swan princess is not an official disney princess. But it is very nice!
That's why I'm considering to name my daughter (if i have one) either Aurora or Odette next time.
But a bit weird right. Haha.
Which reminds me of the My Paper's article i chanced upon ytd about the most popular names.

"Her prediction for the next decade is that there will be more Edwards and a lot more Bellas being born due to the success of the Twilight film franchise."

Which i think is so true! Cos i think Isabella is quite nice too. Heh. ;X

It is a wonder that Disney princesses can last so long and still be (almost) every little girl's dream. Next time I shall collect all the CDs and watch them all whenever I like. Right now i think i only have Snow White and Swan Princess which my mama bought me when i was young. Some others can't be watched as they were like tapes? Which i think cant be played alr and got thrown away a long time ago. :(

Having searched on swan princess, i realised there's a sequel! :D
Shall go watch if possible. Wee.
I never watch Aladdin and Pocahontas before, but Pocahontas has a sad ending if im not wrong.

Well i shall go work on my POC Reflective journal already!
Gahh. Still listening to the songs here! This is what happens when u put ur fav songs on ur blog...
x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment