Friday, December 25, 2009

Dates

Oh my. I was looking at my lastest post which was dated Dec21, then i moused over to my pc's date which said Dec30.
So i was like, omg that was a really long time since i last blog!!!
Imagine me still convincing myself that today was Dec30 just a few mins ago.
Then it was like getting weird.
-.-!
& i realised somehow the pc date was set wrongly....
so.. MERRY CHRISTMAS eve ppl!

A.B.C.D. coming my house next week! So cool haha.

Went to play badminton today.
I think that I played real badly. Ok i am lousy.
Ah.

But then minhui was like getting real hungry.
&Her stomach growled real LOUDLY.
I sat a distance away from her and i still could hear.
Ever heard "A hungry man is an angry man"?
I think that applies to her la hhaa so cute.

I wanted to go sch lib while waiting to meet my fren later on.
BUT.
The library was only opened till 1.
zzzz.
So i went bizpark and saw haochi's group doing FA.
Ate and see what they were doing.
I think i distracted them. Somehow.
Gahhhhh..
Howcher was showing us this funny video haha.
We were like singing loudly at biz park when there were the few of us left.
Like when can u actually get such a chance to sing loudly for all u like at biz park?
:D
Avatar. Chipmunk. Lovely Bones. Ting Shuo. Ci Ling.
Oh man.

No comments:

Post a Comment