Monday, December 14, 2009

Yay!
My COM IS BACK.
Im using Google Chrome now and i realised my blog is actually very hard to read. x.x
hehe..

My cousin helped me with it.
It was because of the modem -.-!
Yup jus bcos of that.
nevertheless,
Thanks ah heng kor kor!
For spending those hours figuring out the problem.

Friday:
TJ concert.
Um okay ba.
They played the Ponyo song!
Also Arashi songs :D
Like love so sweet and one love.
I think they prepared a second encore song.
but in the end nobody shouted Encore after the first one.
So the IT ppl who were in charge of the lightings turned the lights on.
People started leaving and it was kind of awkward for them i guess.
Haha in the end, someone shouted encore and the band played while ppl were leaving the auditorium....

Thanks Mabel!
For accompanying me while waiting for my friends and shun bian eat ice kacang at Bedok!
:D:D

Off to dinner now!^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment