Wednesday, November 23, 2011

每个男孩心中 都有一个 沈佳宜

Third post about the movie!
不好意思哦,影迷就是这样的!

Please be warned about seeing repetitive photos!

BookFest at Suntec Convention Centre!
601-603

It's both our first time going to an event like this!
It is quite cool haha.
Like the waiting process, queuing up and then to finally get what you want!
那种感觉是很难形容的!

Before that there were not much people around,
and thus the decision to eat first.

But after dinner, dang dang dang dang!
完全是截然不同!
Huge contrast in that 40-45 mins!
Yay^^

At first when the DJ from 100.3fm said they would only allow 20 people to sign the book,
I was extremely disappointed!:(
That meant that I had to visit the Popular at Bras Basah the following day again!

When he went onto stage,
九把刀also asked if the crowd wanted more time for 演讲 or 签名.
I wanted the 签名,
but of course, true fans wanted the 演讲.

Just look at the throngs of people!

I think he was the "star" of the day. So many people came to see him!
Compared to the other authors.
Luckily he talked about the movie, apart from his other novels,
so that I could understand and rethink about the movie scenes (again)!

It's quite cool to hear him talk about how he decided to film this movie
with the help of many people..
why he decided to use 陈妍希 as 沈佳宜
him hitting 十五个 "安打"(?) as a sign of success of the movie.
It is really the product of many people's hard work.

I really hope they will win their nominations at the Golden Horse Award!
48台湾电影金马奖
最佳女主角
陈妍希
最佳新演员
柯震东
最佳新导演
九把刀


He also showed pictures on the screen!

The veryveryvery happy thing thing was,
he decided to sign autographs as much as he could till 10pm!
Because the place closes at 10.
Being considerate, one person is entitled to one signature only.

Then we kept talking about other ppl not being able to give all their 沈佳宜s
haha.

Luckily, bd found a quicker route and I got my signature like much more faster!
Like really much much faster!
We were like at the 'front'er part of the queue and looking at people who made their all their way to the back.
And I fa pi qi hahaha. :x
Cos I really wanted his signature on the soundtrack too!
like, 人生中只有那么一次!
既然都来了,那当然要豁出去!

And oh, btw I have decided to get my stationery at the Book Fest next time.
I got the book at 12.90.
And it was selling there at 5.90!
waaaa.
But nvm, because high returns entails high risk.
Being a conservative trader, I didn't risk myself to the probability of stocking out at the BookFest.

But seriously, other than that, all the other things are much cheaper than usual!
Art and Craft.
Books.
Pens.
The glitter foam thing hahaha.
etc etc.
But have to queue la haha.
I think it is still on this weekend.
So anyone who reads this can still go see:)

And here are my signatures!
:D

And oh ya, anyone that gets a signature, gets 1 poster too!
So total we had three!
I have 2 now:)
Haha I should make a profit from this and sell one away! haha!

The book has a cover, which is the poster!

The book:)

The Soundtrack:)
Which has a CD and DVD!^^

The Poster:)


And bd,
Thank you for the gift:)
谢谢你陪我去,陪我排队...
谢谢你帮我带那么多东西... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment