Saturday, November 5, 2011

Last Weeeeek


Hihi I shall update my blog a little bit!
First week of internship was alright.
I am kinda enjoying it hehe.

But for this week, as it is the off-peak season,
there isn't anything much for me to do.
So I am just doing some independent learning haha.

Anyway,
last Friday (I think all my fridays during SIP will be booked lol)
I met these people!
:D

Pizza Hut @ Marina Square.

Such a nice place:)
And the staff were very friendly!
Quality customer service seriously.
Jonathan said, "Of course la, we have 10 ppl leh."
Still, I think they are very nice.
:]

Reserved! ^^
Luckily we made a reservation!

And there was this staff called Michael.
He was so funny!
He kept telling us his name.
When he first served us, he was like,
"Thank you, and I am Michael."
And not for once, at least twice haha.
Then everyone was like, "Err okay, thanks Michael."
Haha but as you can see, he is #foreversmiling.

There was a story behind this lol.
I kept disturbing Juli regarding what she wanted to eat.
So I tried to find something funny on the Menu to tell her.
The first one was Summer Sparkle.
Something she wouldn't know what it is hahaa!
And there was some Green Harmony thing also.
oops, sorry too lame!
hehe:x

Alvin Seng!
Was taking the drinks, but just so happened that he was laughing also.

BBQ Turkey or something.
Nice.. I like:)

Group picture!
Seriously laughed a lot that day hahaha!
One thing is for sure,
I cannot sit beside Julianah Jumadi while eating.
I can never finish eating!
Seriously!
She kept saying and doing things that make me laugh.
And us being the slowest to finish our Mushroom soup, that was the first dish served.

So I was like,
"Okay, lets not talk before we finish this."
She was like,
"That can never happen."
She knows me too well hahaha!
When I tried to talk to her,
she used the Menu to block here and there,
refusing to talk to me!
Wah, in the end I am the slowest to finish the soup!
-.-

Yingjia also another one.
Haha.
Like when we laughed about Jonathan's stressed expression.

And Alvin being the 'jam' of communication.
Because all forms of communication stops there.

Manlin kept asking me if I am okay also.
And she passed me the chilli powder when I wanted the Pizza cutter thing!
LOL!
Pizza cutter = dig ear tool.

Jacinta also very stressed when we asked her things haha.

Too many things to laugh about, really.
Teared while laughing.

***

On Saturday, there was a Mentees' Outing to Marina Barrage!
At first we flew kites.
So fun!
But only last for that 20mins before it rained.
:'(
Can see that the mentees were disappointed.

We found shelter and played some games there.
I have no idea why some people were taking pictures of us.
Like we were some tourist attraction.
lol.

But there was this Tour which I found really cool.
We got to go in the exhibition gallery.

Hui Shi! :)

My mentee partner of the day!
Nabilah!

This is so cool omg.
It is like some Photobooth.
But we only wrote Hey! due to time constraint hehe.

Group photo!
That kinda sums up last week for me!

These are just some of the photos we took.
More on fb:)

Ahh..
I am stuck, don't know what to say.
Okay then,
till the next time!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment