Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Buffet at Suntec! :)

I realised I forgot to blog about this!

Went to eat buffet with papa and mama hee:)


Delicious rojak!

It's a bit like steamboat buffet.

Laksa.

This is where it was.

I liked this too!

3 soup for 3 people :)

Yum yum.

Chilli crabby!
I was so looking forward to it.
But not very nice because the sauce is not the real one that kind.
:/


While eating, I was looking at these all the time.
heheh.

Nice right!

This is my papa's favourite dessert.
Da mai.

This is specially saved up for my dad.
So cute hor, a bit of everything.

I waited for them to replace the Almond pudding for so longg!
All that came was this....
It is okay, because I also like Kueh Lapis.
But almond pudding could be better.
hahaha.

Have ice-cream as well!
Coffee
Chocolate
Corn
All Cs!

Okay short post!
:D

1 comment: