Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ooopen or Close?

Later in the day, disturbed my classmates with the "Where do u want to go?" and "Open Close" thingy...
Minhui and I possess "Black Magicccccc...!" (小钟's face)
I think allen and minhui v clever. Cos they thought of showing me the "OpenClose" thing and asked me for the answer to see whether they are correct.
Haha...
In the end, Jiamin finally figured it out and said it super loudly. :O
Yay!

On the way out of school, I dropped my water bottle while arranging stuff on my hand.
Then the minhui,jiamin,mabel screamed. lol!
Think the guys behind a bit stunned also. Cos the bottle made a loud knock(?) when it dropped.
I felt super calm as compared to them, cos i was thinking, "Aiyo. Drop again ah."
And the way the water bottle landed was super funny.
Straight down, standing. Hahaa...
THEN.
I realised a piece on the top broke!
Why land on bottom but crack on top deeeee!
Then Howcher still say, cannot scare me with the bottle already.... - -" evillllll..

See!
Last few moments with my bottle before it's gone... in the bin...


But this is one big accomplishment because:

It's the FIRST time i am replacing a bottle because it is spoilt,
&not because it had gone missing! :D
Cos for the most of the time,
I only replace a bottle as they like to run away from me... ):

However, fret not & no fear!
I have a new bottle already! :)
Given by Derrick(da ge!) during the xmas gift exchange.
A timely gift!

:D

andandand.

P.S. Winona: See lah, because today u scared me too much with the bottle already.
现在它抗议了, 真是败你所赐... D:

Haha just joking!


No comments:

Post a Comment