Saturday, February 6, 2010

RAWH = RedhaAlphonseWinonaHuiqi^^

Sang the HuanYingDaDiHuiChun (i dno the title!) CNY song today then v funny. Audrey was like doing the echo then jiamin was doing the "Hei!".. hoho.

Random:
Alumni gathering plus my hair.


OB! Hehe.

My v cool toothbrush, given by bffl clarissa kor! :D
It can stand on its own! that time i took pictures of it cos i was going to throw it away already as i hv used it for quite some time.
So must liu zuo ji nian.

Welcome to my gallery(展览) of my curly hair!

Was doing my poc presentation prep ytd when i started cutting those irritating curly hair.
Winona saw those annoying fellows and suggested i put up a gallery to showcase them.
I laughed for quite some time because of this.
:D
And there's the sweet she gave me!(:

Today:
After POC presentation, we were all like super relaxed.
Phew. Finally got this burden off our backs.
hooray!
Went ITAS for lunch.
Having ample time till 2,
we had this stress-relieving session!
We spent those hours talking about cold jokes & funny stuff.
Some really very funny.

I only remembered some,

1. 哪一个动物最喜欢说谎?

- 答案:鱼。 因为,鱼片()米粉, 鱼片()粥, 鱼片()汤 etc etc. lol!

2. 三分熟的牛肉对四分熟的牛肉说什么?

- 答案:我们都不熟!zzz! - -"

Cant really rmb others alr. But we really kept saying and laughing. No break! Haha..

Then they started the BlackMagic thingy.
But since everyone knew, it was not fun already.
Then the two that almost killed my brain cells were the "where do you want to go?" and "Open-Close"

Cos Jade & Winona wanted Xiaohui and me to guess using our own efforts.
Then more funn...
Aiyo then it's like,

Jade: 你要去那里?
Winona: 我要去... Serangoon..
Jade: 可以.

Jade: 你要去那里?
Huiqi: 我要去Serangoon...
Jade&Winona: 不可以!
T.T

Xiaohui also suffered the same fate as me. And at least she tyco got some correct.
But i had None! (cos i din say the Zhong Dian ;))
We spent almost 30mins on this??

But in the end we finally figured it out. When i knew i laughed and laughed cos it was like super lameee!

Then the other one was the OPEN-CLOSE thingy.
That took me even longer!
Xiaohui got it before me.
Then Jade did it real obvious before i caught it.
:D
V fun. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment