Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Vday Angel&Mortal 09022010

Making some short updates before i go follow my new schedule. :)

Today was Vday gift exchange!
:D
See(above), branded carrier!
Ty jerald, my angel hehe.

Went SugarLoaf after econs,
a lot of my classmates went and im v happy:)

After that we sat at this place near the swimming complex & had our lunch.
So funny, cos we sat the way we did during our orientation.

&of course, we started playing games:D
i laugh until i can feel my throat going hoarse.

Howcher was like,
" 来Tharhwe,要一年了,我们看你有没有进步!"

In the end, it seems like not much improvement uh.
;x
But nevermind,
it made us all laugh!
Espec the way audrey was explaining to tharhwe,
super funnyyy!

Papa helped me install the speakers alr.
Now i do not hv to listen thru earpiece which is greaat!

今天,一位我很久没有联络的朋友传了我一则简讯...:)

O ya, then ytd Gan hen hao, plus lk & eldred.
Cos i thought i left my water bottle in the LT,
so i scared inside got ppl then very awkward.
Then gan saw, so he offered to accompany me:D
有大哥哥的感觉。
BUT,
in the end, there was nobody inside except the cleaners.
AND THEN,
I realised my water bottle was in my bag.
Forgot that i put it in during biz stats lecture.
Subconscious mind at work haha!
xie xie!

see ya!

no more procrastinating, dramas, going out!

No comments:

Post a Comment