Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Saturday

I did not want my weekend to go to waste again.
So I am staying at home today and be a good girl to do my stuff!

Pineapple tarts = Ulcers.
Rly! :(
Maybe i ate toomuch.. Hehe..

Caught two episodes of xiayizhan today.
When mucheng left guangxi, it was v sad...
):

Went for my first mentor comm meeting today, as a subcomm.
Honestly, i must really thank Jennifer and Clin.
If not for them, i wouldnt even be attending the meeting.
They are my so-called 贵人 i guess...
Haha.. There is this classroom management event coming up, so we need to plan it aft exams.

Recently im having loads of pimples on my face, and it's disgusting.
Hope it's because of stress cos i want to recover soon....
Water and Rest, that's what i need.

One more psycho presentation and yayy..

My mama super cute,
I never buy new bag for CNY then she feels sad for me.
And is very sad that kind.
Haha.
超口爱。

This year's CNY is one where i did the least for Spring Cleaning. :/

P.S. Oh yaaa! The bottle was from Clarissa and not Derrick! Cos at first my mum told me abt the new bottle and i din think much and tot it was from D. haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment