Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tags Replied! ^^

Yay so many tags to reply!
This is the umm.. Uplift! ^^
Yes something i learnt in psycho.
(Minor positive events that make us feel good, even if it's temporary or sth like that.)

When this week is over, I will be better:)

  • Audrey: Yeah! A&M is on the 9th is it? :/ Just confirming..
  • Mingxuan: Haha yes mingxuan i remember you saying that.. Haha.
  • Jiamin: That was the most random thing i ever said with a friend at the same time! Just because of Oh my 天.. This is the leveled-up telepathy. :D Heh.
  • Luckkoon: Okay, deep breaths taken as im typing this! (:
  • Mingxuan: This tag of yours made me laugh out loudly infront of the com! I din realise that too! yes really have ITE lehh... lollll....
  • Audrey: xie xie audrey. Yes we need luckkoon's luck.. Jiayou to us, taking psycho test tmr! D:
  • Jerald: Cos... I guess im really abit stressed? :/ Jus saying what i feel lorrrr... Why is it weird? :S
  • Andrew: Omg andrew! this is the first time u're tagging my blog and I.A.M.E.X.C.I.T.E.D.! Serious! I must remember 这历史性的一刻。。Stress: Response to events that threaten or challenge a person. Drugs! Haha so extreme! I think i at most eat sweets and chocolates only leyyy.. :x
  • Luckkoon: Aiyo 你这个损友。。。But the drug andrew ate was also chocolate right? :/ Ehhh now that i think of it, did the others get to eat too? cant rmb hehe..
Longest tag reply((:
Yay can put rainbow colour! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment