Monday, November 8, 2010

Air Stewardess

Ambition?
不说你不知,
I have thought of becoming an air stewardess before...
Cos I'm tall.
Can help ppl carry things if needed. or help them put into the compartments above. im strong haha.
Can travel to many places.
And I like to take aeroplanes!
I also dno which airline this is..

anyway, eventually i dropped that idea..
because my mum said with my qualifications i can do better being an air stewardess.
and it is dangerous to be one as well.
flying in the air. travelling on ur own in a distant country.
u nvr know wad will happen....

anw in my opinion, i dont think sg's uni very nice, as compared to others.
but it does bring out the nyonya culture & heritage.

(i also dno whose photo im using.. :x oops! sry!)

But another reason why I cannot be one:
I CANT SWIM.
haha i think it's supposed to be one of the compulsory skills to becoming one..
quoting from wad i heard on the radio today.
dats wad brought me to write this entry.

And...
空姐cannot hv scars on their skin.
but sg's uniform like cant really expose their arms or legs wad..

The point they made was,
being pretty & looking pleasant doesnt really get u a secure place,
if you have SCARS! any form of scars.

That's how important it is. haha.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment