Saturday, November 20, 2010

FB Tagging Evolution.

Sorry to flood with updates over the weekends!
But I must blog about this!
Facebook's tagging has once again evolved!
I thought it was already good enough the previous time:
To Type ur fren's name and click click click their faces in the photos in an Overall view of all the pics.

But it has now come to this.
which made me laugh quite a bit.
However, I must admit that the system is smart!
To identify similar faces into a group.

And what made me crack up quite a bit is this:
Audrey's face stuck into my group! haha.
Haha.


I cut this. cos eldred looks kinda good like this.
I donno why??

Even the tiny Harry potter's faces are identified lol.

Now howcher and mine. lol.

And some unrecognised faces!
hahah.

But after I finished tagging,
i think i like the one previously?
Cos for this one,
once they've put into a group,
there are some that won't be.
In the end you'll still be typing their names more than once.
In addition, some faces won't even be captured
when I want to tag them!
In the end, it's kinda tedious still.

Still, it made me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment