Saturday, November 13, 2010

Introducing me? I'm yours?

The other day I was listening to the radio,
(yes I listen to the radio these days quite frequently hee.)
Then I heard this song... which sounded so similar to the one from CampRock2.
I was still thinking hard whether it was sang by NickJonas...
But the singer did not sound like him!

And then the DJ proved my thoughts right.
It was by Jason Mraz.
The DJ even mentioned it was a similar one to Jonas Brother's.
Somehow hinting that it's kinda copied.

So here it is!
(aiyo the videos with the originals one cannot be embed. den need to find duplicates, and with lesser views as well.)



Okay maybe listening to the separate songs more closely,
they don't sound so alike anymore...
heh
but still sound alike in some ways lehh!

But both nice lah haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment