Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Lizard eew eew eew!

Yesterday something dramatic happened.
Ok I guess it'll sound a little exaggerated with me talking about it.

It was around 10plus 11.
Was heading to the kitchen to eat some medicine.
After I washed my cup and putting it to dry,
I thought there was some ant's house with loads of them sticking together behind the place for drying.
When I looked closer to identify what's the shadow thing.
OMG it was a freaking lizard STARING at ME like !@#$%^

At that moment I realised how close I was to IT(!!!)
I screamed.

Guilty moment: Dad was awaken from his sleep by my scream.
He shouted too cos he thought what had happened.
lol.
ON THE OTHER HAND, my mum was still sitting in her room until I ran in to tell her about it.
She knew I had seen something.
Even then I was screaming like crazy.
TRAUMA u know. then i started to talk in fast sentences abt wad happened.
I'm not really very scared of lizards.
I'm just afraid of the movements!!!
AND IMAGINE BEING SO CLOSE TO ONE.
JUST. STOP STARING AT ME!

(its eyes were so big and black!GAHH)

Anyway. after that i felt some bonding session.
Cos all 3 of us were in the kitchen.
Me standing at the far end of the kitchen.
Mum and Dad at the basin place trying to catch it.

The worst has yet to come..
DAD FOUND OUT THAT THERE WERE 2!
Omg are they out for a date or what!!!
Ask ur friend come for what!

Almost got one.

Conclusion:
One got up the space for some pipes or something.
The other one on the ground, hiding somewhere.
天与地 - -"

Hope they don't ever come back.

Anyway just to clarify, my house is clean ok!!!
Don't judge it.

No comments:

Post a Comment