Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Waraku. Mr Curry!

It has been a while since I last did a food post.
So here's one I went with my mum on Raji!



Ok sry to confuse you.
The outlet is actually Mr.Curry.
CRA Time!
I believe it is one of the 2 subsidiaries under the holding company, Waraku.
U know Pasta de Waraku?
Yep!

I like how they have this at all the outlets, regardless of which subsidiary it is!


My mama!

Kids' Menu! (dno why it looks so orange-y here)

This is the real one!
If I were to be a kid again, I would definitely love this!
It looks so nice! Doesn't it?
It's good to be a kid these days...


What we ate:

It's CURRY SEAFOOD PASTA.
Don't judge it by its looks!
It's super nice, i even showed that "OMG! SUPER NICE" face to mum when I tried the first mouth.
But it seemed exaggerated to herat first. :/
She couldn't help but to agree when she tried it.
:D
hot enough, and generous servings of seafood(scallop!)
but i din eat the long long octopus though.
have tentacles!

This was wad mum ate.
Curry rice with veg!

The really nice thing is THIS!
The eggplant aka Brinjal.
U know how sometimes it tastes a bit raw?
This is not!
It is fresh and melts in your mouth.
mmmmm...

I think like what the name suggests,
Curry really does play an important role in its dishes.
The mix is just right.

Stressed Time!
Wad we ordered. Looks tantalizing?


I want to give this a try too. ^^

When it came.....
Mum ate an apple slice! At first hv 4. But picture had 5.
Haha calculative!

Mum tried it first.
When she put it into her mouth.....
Her face was so classic!!
And I tried imitating her too.
But cannot. not natural enough.
Her original one looks nicer. these are fake shots.

but but but. this thing is really 一分钱,一分货。
So make sure u keep some space in ur stomach for this.
It costs $6.80. and when it came. it was really a $6.80 serving.
Would be better if we had more company to share the delight.

Ended with a bloated stomach~
cos i din bear to waste the good food.
One last look!


and oh oh, when we paid, i realised we were at table 23!
^^

**Coincidentally, on 上食堂 that night, it was promoting Japanese famous curry as well!!!
:D

I will do up a part 2 soon on MarinaBaySands!

No comments:

Post a Comment