Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Chosen One.

Yep, cluster and free electives selected!
:D
Acc>Bank>Inv
CoL>F>BC>AA

As I had mentoring, I went school to do the selection.
And hoping that it would be faster too!

As 10.00 approaches, it was funny to see quite a few A&Fppl coming into the library!

Who I saw(&knew): Liting, Annis, Annis' sis, Raymond, Leonard, Jiahao, Shermine, Zhijian & friends, ELDREY(will continue this part l8r)

Finally, the time came.
It was kinda fast actually.
Venus called me too^^

***

ELDREY
At first audrey called me, upon seeing my blog post.
I missed her call.
Called back and found out that she was in sch library too!
lol.
and i rmbr us trying to whisper but apparently, we weren't doing a good job.
Then we mentioned abt lk tagging my board with the "bu hui bah!"
hahahah!
I was at lv2, eldrey at lv3.
So we stayed at our positions until selection was over.
Then i went up to find them.
also hv a few a&f there haha.
Audrey needed to send her lappy for repair.
She was wearing a SATURDAY shirt:)
&eldred was like saying how emo he would be if ppl told him that it din lag doing the selection at home.
but i think it didn't cos when venus called me, it was ok.
We talked abt some stuff, 'a story'.
I don't know if I should talk about it so openly here...
But yeah, time flies. I thought I just entered Year 1 a year ago.......

Anyway, we were walking,
Then eldred started His theory.
On coincidences&fate.
Haha quite true.
mentoring>sch>saw them>the story>walking tgth.
everything falls into place nicely and it always continues!
But after that, the 'sun' one a bit cannot make it.
haha.
We separated very 'shuang kuai'-ly at the traffic light.

Waved goodbye again at the next junction when they got onto the bus &passed by me!
So cute!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment