Saturday, January 1, 2011

1A06 Xchange Partyyy (WITH PICTURES!)

30/12/2010
Counselling project in the morning.
We finally had the videos taken.
Haha the last video had loads of bloopers.
I guess like what Xiaohui said,
the lines were more of written English instead of verbal English.
Probably that's why it was harder to remember them.

Rushed down to Audrey's place as soon as we were done.

***

Everyone had reached when I reached!
So happy to see them.

Credits to Jiamin for the photos!

XMAS THEME: RED & GREEN^^

Around 3-4 ppl got their presents from BodyShop.
Haha so cute.

Activities:
- Labeling our presents

- Playing passing the message through actions (i like! v funny!)
. Laoyingzhuoxiaoji, hopscotch(must fall down), Mario, Boat thingy cant rmb
. MINESWEEPER bestz.
- Pictionary with not-so-good questions. haha.

- MAFIA (Eldred upgraded from Mafia to Doctor)

- Pizza! (from where ah?Rite Pizza)
- XMAS XCHANGE No. 1-14

Haha the exchange was so chaotic but very fun.
We were like discussing how we should do it.
In the end, the oldest can choose if they want to swap the presents they got with people younger than them.
It seemed like everyone still decided to get back what they got initially.

OUR PRESENTS:D

Allen got my present after swapping with LK.
Haha like, again. Cos he also got my yogurt bars during 1st yr's Angel and Mortal game.
And I got Audrey's! :D
Winnie AH Pooh.
I likeeeeeee.
But mama say don't use first.
:)
I'm sorry that I ruined the nice wrapping paper in the hurry to reveal the present.

No. 6! :D

Actually I'm really happy that we are still celebrating, doing things together as a Yr1.Class.
I mean it's something RARE right.
Even though I'm sometimes separated from them...
It is still great that I have met them.

I believe that everyone is like a piece of jigsaw puzzle.
Sometimes we fit, sometimes we don't.
But the fact that we have met,
It means that we have something in similar.
And we fit in some ways!
:D


Pouty!


06!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last but not least,

Cool Specs. hahahhaha

No comments:

Post a Comment