Saturday, January 22, 2011

Dental

Went for Dental on Saturday!
Haven't been to one for a million years.
My Er Jiu's recommendation.
So cute the outlet there is opened by the brother.
Then the other outlet near my area is opened by the sister.
Both are dentists.

I've always liked to go to the dentist.....
(but my mum begs to differ hahaha)
They are always so friendly and nice..
From my impression of my primary school's and sec sch's dentists.
I like the feeling how they would be cleaning my teeth.
AND THEY GIVE ME STICKERS.
hahaha.
So nice right!
:D

Anyway mum was kinda nervous.
She doesn't like the sound....
Haha.
Even after the appointment,
she still gets goosebumps thinking abt the experience...
Tht's how cute she is.

I'm gonna try to make it a must to visit the dentist at least ONCE a year:D

Then maybe when I'm 21,
I'll go for whitening.
And then, I'll have nice and shiny teeth.
Ooh lala....

No comments:

Post a Comment