Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Cute Lil' Flens:)

Michelle visited me on last Wednesday's evening!
To pass me a belated gift:D
From 4 Pros
The purpose of this post is to show how cute my friends are!

Omg they gave me a lot of things!!! :O
I tried my best to include everything in the photo.
so there is at least a little bit of each and every item hehehehee
This is an overview:D Must take photo 作纪念

Now for some closeup! on things that I want to show you...
Cute clips!

This looks like PIG-Rabbit from You Are Beautiful! *squeals*
& nice earrings too! They know me:)

Cute hangerrr!!! And stress ball behind! (it's a rather hard stress ball:/)

Omg how can you bear to wear this pair of socks!

Nail Art thing which I found rather cool. But dno how to use yet.
Maybe will try for CNY hehe.

Pretty manuscript book to write scores.

And the most important thing.....





ARE YOU READYYYY!



........................................



...................................



...........................



......................


-SUSPENSE-


WA LAA!!!
HAHA PANTIES FOR EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THE WEEK!
Cute ttm! (<- omg first time using!)
Notice the Size: XL
At first I see, I shocked.
lol.

BUT THEN..............

It's meant for Age 9 -10.
- -"
Even though I am not that fat.....
But I'm not so skinny also rightttttttttttt!
They all ahhh....

Think should be okay. Cos I opened and see...
Lol......

Her brother so cute...
Haha they really know my style..
不愧是六年的朋友!!!
Omg.... 6 years...
Sec sch friends = 6 years.
Ain't that fast!!!

OKAY I AM TYPING A LOT OF THINGS in !!!
A bit high hahahhaaaaa.

More posts coming up!
Stay in tuned!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment