Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happy birthday to my papa

Second visit to Mr Curry!
First time was with mum :D
Went on last Sunday as an early celebration for papa's bday!

Mum and Dayi:)

Daddy and Mummy:D

Daddy and Me! :D

I love my daddy cos he will do funny faces with me when I ask him to:D

WHAT WE ATE:
(Comments may be subjective!)
Hokaido Ramen.
Comments: Not nice and not worth the price.
Reasons: The ramen taste like maggi mee. Not real ramen! :( And the soup wasn't warm enough. To think that it's the most expensive dish compared to the rest that we ordered. tsktsktsk.

不值得!

I forgot what's the name of the dish.
Omurice?
It's okok. Creamy with mushroom. Tomato rice.

Chai yu!!!


Ordered what we ate during the 1st visit:)
Daddy liked it!
Curry rice with vegetables:D

Hao chi! :)

Yay our dessert is here!

I preferred the one we ate the last visit.
It was nicerrrrrrrr.
But this is still as nice:)


Cute mascot!
But curly hair! :(

Bought Apple Strudel on thursday in the place of a birthday cake:D

No comments:

Post a Comment