Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Browny Brown

This was supposed to be a last week's post.
Due to the 2 tests this week, I wasn't able to do up this properly haha.
IT'S OVER MANzxzxzxx.

Dyed hairrrr!
But not obvious.

Firstly, I cut my hair!
Back to Straighty-straight.
Actually I only cut my fringe hahaha.
Side fringe or straight suits me more? :S
Dilemma!

This is what I used to dye my hair.
Salon de PRO.
Sounds PRO right....
It's around 12 bucks if i rmb correctly.
I didn't pick Liese despite the temptation to.
Due to what I heard from my friends that the colour comes out easily:/

It's supposed to Golden Brown or sth.

What came in the package!

And here goes!
I played with the dye hahaha.

While waiting...........
Me doing funny faces.
Mum trying to use the rest of the dye on her hair hahaha.

The disgusting view of hair stuck on the thing. :p

After this, I realised that Dyeing hair is not easy!
It can be kinda stressed too.
Look at the things I had to read!
I study so stressed already,
dye hair also must be just as stressed!
T.T

Results!:


Taken with flash!

But seriously it's not obvious.
Maybe it's the first time I'm dyeing it??
(just trying to make myself feel better haha)
Now I know why salon costs more.
For that quality and colour.
Next time I shall go salon to do it hehehe:D
Sorry if I sound a little incoherent.
Cos i am posting while listening to my blog's playlist.
Cannot multitask well! hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment