Tuesday, September 15, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to EMILY & AUDREY!!!

When i've saved enough, i'll get myself a beginner violin!
jyjy!

Fourth day of work:

Today my manager, Shirlyn very funny.
She knew i wanted to try the MOS Milkshake so she said she'll treat me to it,
BUT ON ONE CONDITION:

To sell 60 hot Teriyaki Chicken burgers.

I was like, HAR bu ke neng de... and alr planning to pay her the $2.15.
and it's 60 all by myself.
So if we sell around 200 hot terichi a day...
60 is like 30%?!?
Besides it was alr 3pm...

But i still tried to promote it to every customer that came to my counter la haha..

So i think i only sold 25?
If only i could include those i sold in the morning...
Sure have more than that!
There was this person who bought 4 hot terichi!

ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment