Tuesday, September 29, 2009

happy happy me ((:

Shall first blog about my first mentoring session last sat!

Clin and I had Beeting and Nikhila as mentees.
They are p6 students and having their PSLE on 7th oct i think.

Somehow i think i shdnt have joined mentors cos i cant even help them!
uh oh...
Took me quite some time to solve the qns they asked us.
The worst thing was, i cant even solve some of them!
See how bad the situation was?
Clin was good. A plus point for her: she teaches psch kids tuition too!
so pro! haha.

On a happier note, at least i did entertain them okie! hhaa.
:D

Badminton session today!
it was fun alright haha.

Jerald zhen de shi qiang de.
At least he did make an effort not to smack ppl.
haha.

After that we played Ice and Water.
Are we cute or what!
:D:D

Howcher super funny cos he ran up to the stage and went behind the wall...
I kept screaming and asked Wenbin to come over so that we can catch him.
I dno how to say but it is very funny.
He was being trapped in the centre of the corridor,
so we were like,
okay later u stand behind there and wait for either andrew or audrey to save u.
ha ha!

But we are very kind de okay!
at least let him sat outside...
;)

oh ya ya!
there was this part where Mabel and i were like zi high-ing here and there.
kept running and moving arnd while playing.
can lose more fats like that right ah bel!
;D:p

hey but it is tiring to do that!

Audrey and i kept showing wenbin our Bu shuang faces hehe.

I trained for my scooping thing also.
just cannot get it. i must get it!

The session kind of reminds me of the times when papa and i went playin badminton near the playground under our block.
We always had to bring along a bamboo pole (the one used for hanging clothes),
just in case the shuttlecock gets stuck in the ceiling which ALWAYS happens!

my papa also pro de okay, he can do the scooping thing!
rawr.

-side track-
today mabel made me feel like playing viwawa again!
BUT BUT BUT,
i cant even rmb my login id and pass.................

nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment