Saturday, September 12, 2009

Second post today!

Yupp, second post today!
Some over-dued and some new photos!
Yay.
Some photos finally!

During POM:












See la, Somebody want help us take photo but don want take properly, still must take himself.
- -"
haha :D





oops. :p



Before.





After.
I think this is very cool.




Oh ya! on 090909,
My Mum brought me to MOF at AMK!
This is my First time being to MOF for my entire life.
Grateful that there's MOF there!
I always used to think MOF outlets are located far far far away from my house.
But not anymore!
Love my mum!
;D

The atmosphere's greaat!


Ta-da~!




Mummy!






The way they set the drink is really classic and nice! The small container is for the honey!
Yum. ;p



The Azuki drink. It's actually red bean. Must finish it before it melts.
Or else... It'll turn into some yucky substance.
That's what happened to mine..
Oh well...



Wa emo!






The Salmon-wasabi sandwich!
Nice nice must try.
The way they place the sandwiches also very nice and meticulous.
Organised and sweet, i like!




Some "Txxxxxx" salmon bento.
I cant rmb the name alr.
But it tastes just as great!
Tantalizing ya!



Oh oh oh! this is also another must try item!
Mango salmon sushi!
Special & unique right!





Mum did not want to take many pics. :( So in the end these are the best and the only shots i can find...
See, not nice la..



Blurred.

Let me do some advertising for MOF haha..
I really used to think that MOF is really ex and it's only for some high class ppl..
But the food is really worth the money...
And with the lunch set and student meals during weekdays,
it's much much cheaper and u get to enjoy nice food as well!
The menu is really nice,
no service charge,
i like their system whereby u must go order ur food urself w/o having to trouble the person and make he or she wait and all those nitty-gritty stuff...
SO MUST TRY if u haven!
Even if u have, must go again!
wahaha.




RANDOM PICS:

Commskills de shi hou....





I dont even know when this photo was taken..





Godmum, Sis Val & Keefe!




Mum feeding Weiweikorkor - -"





Taken this evening!
Marcus! Cute haha
Looks like the Korean sauna thingy right.



And I've installed Walk Mate into my Mum's phone!
Yay.....
It only works for SE phones...
:(:(
But anyway,
the optimum distance to walk every day is 10km.
which is approx. 10000 steps i guess?

AH! my mzzd!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment