Thursday, September 10, 2009

SECOND DAY AT WORK (:

Got back results today. (via sms:D)

FA: A
POM: Distinction
BOA: Distinction
CommSkills: B
Econs: Distinction
APEL: PASS

And Andrew told me GS means Proceed to Next Semester. ha ha.
Fortunately, Commskills was better than what I had expecteed. (:

SECOND DAY at work:

It IS better...
BUT, (for self-reminder)
I need to walk faster
I need to familiarise myself with cashiering duties
I need to promote the HOT Teriyaki Chicken meal
I need to collect money last
I need to rmb to press Set-Discount for meals, except for burgers under $2

okok still got a lot.......... must rmb hq!

Hmm i think right, I learn more things at MOS even though the pay at Robinsons is better...
Haha more job satisfaction. (POM omg!)

My colleague, Sandy asked me a Math qn today..

Oh My.
I totally forgot how to do a simple Trigo emath qn...
Bah! Have not done it for ages...
Took me some time to recall TOA CAH SOH...
x.x
Some time later I'm going to forget everything i've learnt in sec sch...
lao le!

And oh, Luckkoon came to MOS with his friends today.
When he told me distinction means Z, I was very happy...
Okay i am still very happy...


Must rmb and do things faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment