Thursday, September 10, 2009

Today's 090909!

update Update UPDATE!

HAPPY BELATED BDAYS to VENUS & JIAMINNNNNNN!

First, I messed up my Comex interview last thursday completely..
Haha must go prepared next time!

However, I got myself another job at MOS....
Burger..
Yes MOS Burger not MOS haha...

Even though the pay is kind of pathetic,
it doesnt affect me much as i really want to take up the job.
And like what Grace said, 有钱就好!
See how it goes ba....

Went out with 4pros ytd..
I always have fun when im out with them. (:
We watched G-force..

Spoiler ahead!

Well firstly,
Things to bring:
  • loads of imagination,

  • a light heart and

  • ur 童真的心

The movie is really cute and comical.
The mastermind is A Mole who is trying to destroy the whole world like what the humans did to their own kind..

"I am not a ferret!"
"She's trying to look as if she's not interested in you so that you would be more interested in her and she'll be more interested in you."
And mice that only know how to say Yes.
haha lame..

Then the movie kept playing the "Boom boom boom" song, very nice..
It's something like Alvin and the Chipmunks ba..
Oh oh! Alvin & the Chipmunks 2 is coming out! :D
So if u like cartoons, u shd probably watch this one!

It's called G-Force bcos G = Guinea pigs.

I need to exercise..
x.x
Every thur's Sports day is a good opportunity for me to do so..
But,
I have work!
tsk. 每次都是这样的lor.

Oh and on Sat im finally going to EVPS for mentoring yay!

Starting work today!

I guess photos will be on fb again,
thus the Lazy me is not going to post them here,
which makes my poor&pathetic blog duller....

><

ehh wait...
i have this! i just remembered... wahahah

Not very clear but at least better than nothing!

Unglam shots of me x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment