Monday, September 14, 2009

Lucky ME(:

If there was this question that asks,
"Name the luckiest person in the world to date."

My answer would be,
"Tang Hui Qi."

Haha. Im serious.
In just one week, I've alr made 2 visits to MOF!
This time my papa went too!
:D



The Nice nice menu again.




What we had today!
Unagi sandwiches. Nice! Served hot! Yum. :3


Unagi Bento. Not bad also. Figured that the first one i had was called Tonkatsu Salmon Bento or smth like that...
Had also another dish.. I think i did not take a photo of it! X.X
It's Salmon big big bento. Forgot its name too...


Mummy!


WARNING: The following may cause discomfort to the eyes. Not suitable for those under 3 years of age.
Haha no la! Just repetitive shots of my dad. Cos he din give me the chance to take a proper pic of him! But made me laugh in the process of it...




See get what i mean?
Then finally a proper one!





They very cute together sia.





What we had for dessert! Mango ______ cant rmb. Top up for just $4.80! U.P $6.80
N.I.C.E.


The ice-cream tastes like the Macs (ex) ice-cream cone. my fav!
But srsly Macs' icecream cone getting more and more ex lo! From 25cents? To 50 then now 70!!!
:(


I just realised there's this lady in the pic that i took of as well. - -" haha.
The icecream is my dad's fav as well! We used to have it tgt... :D

I found another Plus-point of MOF today.
Even though it's stated in the menu, "Pictures are for references only." or smth like that,
the food they serve do not differ much like some other places,
whereby the pictures are made very tantalizing,
but in the end the actual food served is like UGH.

For MOF, it's like,
they dont disappoint the customers?
Not only food in the menu looks nice,
the actual one does too!

The serving is just right and and and...
it makes u satisfied!

More ppl at MOF on Sundays!

Got a new pair of shoes today!
:D:D

Gng to watch KO 3 and Meteor Shower!
Work tmr!
:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment