Wednesday, October 20, 2010

ALP

Did not bring my camera out today.
Therefore, no photos!
Eyes kinda tired cos I was being hardworking,
catching episodes of Playful Kiss up till 15's preview:D

Anyway,
ALP stands for Adventure Learning Program.
It was conducted by ELF! Event Learning Facilitators?
Not going to be so interesting listening to me since I don't have any pictures to show you!

Anyway anyway,
the purpose of the program was to build teamwork, enhance communication and have fun!
(there was another thing, but i cant rmb! :x)
We did the low elements.

Energizer: Evolution Game.
Egg > Chick > HotChick > Eagle > Immortal
Basically it's a game of scissors, paper, stone.
Main point is, I got to be an immortal after Juli:)
She was first.
But like how can a chick become an eagle right? --"
Still, it was fun...

Traffic Jam!
Time to exercise those brain cells!
I took some time to seriously digest the strategy and trick.
ONCE U TAKE ONE WRONG STEP,
BYEEEEE!

Sharing Session.
Really helped. Cos we opened up and set some ground rules.
Everyone followed since WE are the ones who set them.

Tarzan & Jane!
I would want to try again on my own.
So fun, swing around... when nobody's there and looking la:D

Balance Beam.
I liked this the most.
There were 2 parts: Individual and Everybody.
The Everybody one was so awesome!
We had to get everybody up the log without falling with a time challenge!
:O
Haha. Test my balancing skills.
When I stood on the unmoving ground,
I could still feel myself shaking, like fidgeting to balance myself.
But I dont think I was literally like shaking...
Lol.

I think the sharing sessions really helped cos we spoke up.
Juli helped to 炒热气氛 at the start..
which i thought was good.
She was still being noisy at the end la..
I don't mean like noisy noisy, but it's so her to hear her before u see her.
haha...

I guess I am done with this long post!
THANKS FOR READING^^
Btw, I'm happy to know there ARE people who come to my blog,
at least a few.. like every day!
DINNER TIME! :)

P.S. BTW, SCH TIME TABLE SHOULD BE OUT ON FRIDAY. D: SO LONG!

No comments:

Post a Comment