Friday, October 22, 2010

Home.

REASONS WHY I SHOULD NOT STAY AT HOME

1. I eat, excessively.

2. I watch tv. PandaEyes!

3. I touch my face.
You know sometimes there is this temptation to smoothen out the surface of your face.. yeah. but it's like when u touch more, more pimples!
:(
Ok, but it's not so exaggerated like what is shown in the photo..


4. I use computer. PandaEyes x2!
(YAB wallpaper!)

ISN'T 4 LIKE MORE THAN ENOUGH!

***
But of course,
Other than these,
I still do other things at home.. like..

- Rest, before school gets busy again.
- Do some housechores for mum or else i'll be piled up with work agn before i can help her with anything..
- Pack my things..

Just that there are more bad than good.
So the best thing is,
WORK!
hahahah.

Cos im working, i wont touch my face, eat more than i should, use computer (depends on the job scope) and watch tv!!!

OK! PK ep 16! FINAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment