Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sushi Tei


Last last Sunday, fortunate me went to Sushi Tei with my parents!
My father said I look like I am doing free advertisement for them haha.
But I dont care, I just want to fill this space up with pics and show off my phototaking skills
:D haha




Avocado Salad! I totally loved it!



The food were served hot and it makes them taste better:)

This is what I like best:
See the roe? Anw which sea creature is it from?
I don't like the big one! Feels gross bursting in my mouth. :/

I forced dad to take this pic for me:
heh. he was so reluctant to take it!





This is the nicest Sesame ice-cream I've tasted.
New outlook on Sesame cos I did not really like it before this.

Tasty drink...

I like this as well!

***

Accounting & Company law for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment