Sunday, October 24, 2010

Photography.

By the way people,
when I looked at my timetable more closely,
Apart from my happy thursday,
For all the other days,
I end at 6,7 or 8.
Is TP good to me or what!
:/
haha.


The frozen yogurt is delicious!
And the girls working there are very pretty hahaha.

What is this!

Yeah! looks so sweet right!

I really love this. uber nice...

I suddenly find photography a really nice thing.
Beware of pictures overload!

不同的角度可以拍出不一样的东西,不一样的感觉。。。

colourful! i like!



looks like a road sign here..

closeup!



And so.. time for CAMWHORE! haha...

WARNING: Overload of zilian photos!



ok i shall spare u the big pictures.
anw i think u'll also get giddy looking at this.. muahahaha
they may look the same, but they are not! haha some are

I shall try their bbt next time!
I ate Hebe and Seaweed fries today!

No comments:

Post a Comment