Thursday, October 28, 2010

Nuff Nangg.

Howcher suggested the idea of me putting up NuffNaang ads on my blog.
The thing is, he said the correct way of pronouncing it is Nuff Naang.
While I am still insisting like a noob saying Nuff Nangg.
Anyway I will consider about it. But youyouyou must help me if i do ok! :)
A bit lazy to do it now.
Probably will update this space over the weekends.

BY.THE.WAY.
(I donno how accurate this is)

My Korean name is Shin Hyun Gi.
Take Korean Name Generator today!

This is my k.o.r.e.a.n name. :D
If it's Tang, it'll be Hwang.
But i think Chen will be more accurate?
Anyway if it's Shin, will be the same as SHIN EUN GYU.
And if it's Hwang, then it will be the same as HWANG TAE KYUNG.
Both also can.
BCOS BOTH IS JANG!
Shin Eun Gyu.

Hwang Tae Kyung.

Lalala.

No comments:

Post a Comment