Thursday, October 21, 2010

Movies

Haha today I see my tagboard becoming very lively.
& I find myself laughing while reading those tags.
Anyway, audrey, I was trying to find that 3D movie,
but I cant seem to find it!
Hard to find something when I don't remember the exact words..

Anw anyway,
(i realised recently i like to 'double' words)
I was on this page of ComingSoon.
THERE ARE SO MANY MOVIES I WANT TO WATCH.
& Sch's gonna start. BOOHOO.

CLICK ME
The Social Network. Like cool like that. 28Oct!

CLICK ME
I don't really need to watch this. but found it kinda interesting. Have 3D!

CLICK ME
OMGOMG! Finally! Voyage of the Dawn. 9 Dec!
Will the characters frm the first movie still appear?
Nvr read the book, so i donno.
I bet they have all grown up.

CLICK ME
and of course, this this this! 18 Nov

and the jap movie that audrey posted on her blog.
cos have INOUE MAO. Jap's Shan Cai.

No comments:

Post a Comment