Sunday, October 3, 2010

CommOuting2 & Rachel's Reunion

Lazy to update my blog again!
I shall just put at least 2 photos to summarise eveyth!

Last Monday: Comm Outing at Marina Barrage!
We sure made a din. Laughing like idiots.
Hahahah.
It all started with (nope, not kiss) Juli's house.
:D

This random "hq's pose" just came along hahaha

Tuesday: Meetup with Rachel TAN at ION:)
Happy to see her again after what seemed like a gigabillion years.
Nice camwhore photos taken!
:)

Rachel made me this! ^^
The roses are super nice though u can't really see them in this picture.

I like mirror reflections.




HAIZ. Why nobody hire me as a blogshop model..
Can wear nice clothes, put makeup, take photos and EARN MONEY!
All I like.
I'm tall, quite slim, fair and I help u save costs!
Bcos I don't need that much of powder to make my face look whiter.
SO GOOD!!!
HAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment